Thursday, October 15, 2009

Trimble {Family Portraits}

This delightful family of five braved Utah's crazy cold snap a few weeks ago... it was only about 50 degrees, so I was incredibly impressed with these brave, resilient Californians. Seriously, I have never had a better session. The kids followed all my instructions (miracle!), and the parents are incredibly photogenic and total naturals in front of the camera. Please come back any time!

They have waited patiently for nearly two weeks for their preview, through my vacation in Hawaii, and through computer issues (let's not talk about it). I thought they deserved an extra great preview. Enjoy...


















last shot of the day, and one of my favorites.

7 comments:

becky said...

such cute pictures! It's even more fun when I know them :)

Jessica said...

Great job! They look so great! YOu did a great job on these! Wish I could have been there to say hi during the photo shoot. :)

erin said...

These are amazing. I love them all!!

stacey said...

beautiful les!!

Becky Trimble said...

Thank YOU soooooo much! The kids had such a blast and the photos are gorgeous!!!!!

Lori Smith said...

Wow These are all Beautiful! Looks like an amazing family being captured by the most amazing photographer! Great work Les!

Amber Addams said...

Gorgeous!