Monday, December 21, 2009

Costco makes me happy

Especially lately... usually I walk out feeling like I've been robbed because I don't feel like I buy much and yet it costs a lot. I walked through the door the other day to see one of my favorite brands of kids shoes for $24.99 (retails for $40-50) and sprinted over to elbow the other moms out of the way so that I could secure a girls size 7. Ok, there was no shoving, but there was great excitement.

And later on during my shopping trip I came across San Pellegrino in flavors Aranciata and Limonata and I nearly started crying in the aisle. They are my absolute favorite beverages in the world. They had this in Costcos for a while but then they disappeared (at least from ours).



3 comments:

annalisa said...

Oh man... those shoes are adorable!!

Brooke said...

I LOVE see Kai run. I bought A 3 pairs to wear last summer, and i am still waiting for her to fit into them!

Hawkins Family said...

Those are the cutest shoes ever! I might have to get some for Emory if they're still there. Do they have cute boy shoes?