Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daybreak photo shoot {S Family Portraits}

I met up with this lovely family at Daybreak in South Jordan. I'd never been there, and I tell you, it was so quaint I was ready to move right in. This little boy reminded me of trying to take pictures of my own daughter... which meant I chased him around most of the time. I love it when a photo shoot goes well and I get a good workout at the same time.

We shot at a number of locations within 2 minutes of their house. Pretty cool. I've always wanted a family portrait on the front steps, so I'm pretty excited about their family shots on their porch with their festive wreath. I'm really good at being jealous of my client's pictures, aren't I? I guess if I'm on the jealous train I might as well say that I wonder how it would be to have my entire family look like models? I absolutely adore their wardrobe choices too. Coordinating, but not 'matchy matchy' whatsoever. Ok, I'm done now.










2 comments:

erin said...

Beautiful stuff here, Les. Love the blue of the little guy's eyes. Wow Mike's sister looks gorgeous...

Amber Addams said...

In the words of Mike just now, "You seriously have a gift." I love how you captured each of their personalities so well without knowing them. Beautiful.