Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pho Noodle House {Orem, UT}

Ok so we just got back from the Pho Noodle House in Orem. I can't remember being happier after a meal out. If you are a fan of Wagamamas this is your place! I ordered the chicken pho and was hoping it was like chicken ramen, and it honestly might have been better. Kyle ordered their August Moon beef, which is a Korean dish and I honestly don't think I have ever had a better beef entree in my life. The spring rolls were outstanding, the service was some of the best I have ever had. Can you tell that I enjoyed myself?

We will definitely be going back soon. Care to join us?





ps. I got an iPhone for my birthday last week (my husband surprised me and I was SO excited), but I completely forgot about its sweet camera phone until we were just about ready to leave and I all we had left was the chicken pho. The plating was fantastic and the entire meal was photography-worthy. I'll be sure to remember mine next time.

No comments: