Monday, January 18, 2010

Charlie and Lola {sneak peek of Ella's birthday party}

Here are a few teasers from Ella's birthday party. My amazing sister Erin documented the entire event and captured some incredible images. There are so many to share, I might have to blog the party in five parts. I'm not kidding.

These had me laughing outloud as I looked through the images she shot of Charlie and Lola exploring various parts of the candy bar. Thanks for making my day, Erin! With her permission, I'll be turning the picture of Charlie and Lola amid the parting favors (my mom's famous homemade chocolate chip cookies) into a 'Thank You' card like I've done here and here in the past.

Stay tuned for full coverage of this fabulous event ...



3 comments:

erin said...

Ha ha, yeah I had fun with those.

Well I had the Easy part of taking the pictures. Your part was much more amazing!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Haha! Those are awesome! Wish I could have been there--it looks like an incredible 2nd birthday!!

Melissa said...

Erin is a crack up! I love it! I'm anxious to see the rest!