Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Amelia {Portrait of a One Year Old}

We really lucked out yesterday with the weather. We were able to start our session with this little darling indoors, then we moved outside to enjoy felt like a warm summer day compared to the cold we've experienced here in Utah lately. Amelia's mom and I were so warm we took our coats off, and as you can see, Amelia didn't mind being outdoors either.

Isn't she darling in that little sailor dress? I didn't even have to do anything to get her to smile. Amelia is one of those angel babies who is happy all the time. Hmmm I can only imagine what that would be like... I think the last image is my favorite.









1 comment:

Bombshell Char said...

Well, not that I'm partial to the subject or anything, but I think they turned out beautiful. Love 'em Les!