Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thomas {Baby + Family Portraits}

Talk about the easiest photoshoot known to man. Seriously. Little Thomas thought my camera was the coolest thing he'd ever seen and really didn't take his eyes off it the entire time. He even smiled without a great deal of ridiculousness on my part. It's nice to have clients leave with my dignity still intact every now and then. Mom & Dad did all the work on this shoot and made my job easy peasy.

We read stories, played on the floor, and it was even warm enough to go outside for some family shots. What a great way to spend the afternoon. Thanks for dropping by.











2 comments:

Katie said...

as I was looking, what a cute baby, scroll down, hey I know them! I have not yet met the baby though!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute little family! They are gorgeous! It's so good to see these pics! They made me smile! :)