Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jeremy + Erin {Wedding Day Portraits} Part I

I can't imagine a happier couple than Jeremy and Erin. The first image says it all... would you say they are happy? I'm going to go with 'yes.'

Lucky for Jeremy and Erin they picked Tuesday the 27th to get married because the weather was lousy the entire week except for their wedding day. It was a bit windy, but it just made everyone look like a model :) Yes, I just used a smiley face. Erin got attacked by her veil a few times, but I don't think she minded much.

We went to two other locations to shoot after the Timpanogos Temple (I think they are my favorite wedding day portraits ever) : see them HERE





















4 comments:

Brooke said...

These are lovely! I am sure they adore them!

Amber Addams said...

so beautiful!

stacey said...

oh those are lovely! beautiful colors, beautiful people, and beautiful shots les!

Lisa said...

These are great. A great day, a great couple, a great photographer!