Monday, July 26, 2010

Handmade Quilt {A Gift for our Baby Boy}

My incredible Aunt Lorrie made my whole week when I opened the mailbox to find a package from her. She is one of those people who go above and beyond to make you feel special, and she certainly outdid herself yet again. She made this incredible quilt for our baby boy and I'm obsessed. It's currently sitting over our couch in the living room and I just can't stop staring at it. The colors she chose are perfect, and it will perfectly enhance the bedding I've made for our kids' joint room. I love how clean and crisp the lines are, and the colors she chose are so soothing. I can't wait to take pictures of our baby boy with this as the background. Thanks Aunt Lorrie! You are amazing!

Isn't it gorgeous? Get ready to be really envious...



No comments: