Thursday, August 19, 2010

Portrait of a Newborn {Jones at 6 days old}

It made me laugh that I only gave myself 30 minutes for my official newborn shoot with baby Jones, and I give clients around 2 hours for a full newborn shoot. Believe me when I tell you I could post 50 more. Because I could. He's pretty cute, if I do say so myself.














The first one reminds me of Plato/DaVinci in Raphael's School of Athens and it totally cracked me up when he pointed heavenward for this shot. Art history humor. Sorry.

8 comments:

Carly said...

He is seriously perfect! I love them lesley. And he is so so handsome!

Jodie said...

He is beautiful, and looks SO much like Ella!

Stephanie Braithwaite said...

He is gorgeous. And I do love the hair! :)

Melissa said...

He melts my heart. Beautiful photos, Les!

Jennifer said...

love the art history reference. :-)

Courtney said...

Amazing pictures Lesley! Such a handsome baby boy!!

Stephanie said...

That hair!!! Love it. He is so adorable Lesley.

Vicki said...

He is so cute, Lesley! I LOVE his hair!