Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Market {Union Square NYC}



I love Christmas markets. They are all over NYC, and while most of the same vendors are at each of the shows throughout the city, I can't help be drawn to each like a bug to a light. Come to think of it, it is the lights that get me there.

Union Square is my favorite because the Christmas Market is parked next to the amazing farmer's market. You could definitely buy everything you need for a merry little Christmas right here- everything from unique gifts and decorations to fresh wreaths, Christmas trees, and all the fixings for a festive holiday feast. We seem to pick up a few wood ornaments and lots of yummy goodies whenever we happen upon one of these lovely markets.











2 comments:

Jenn said...

OH I wish we had these here.

Lorrie said...

Looks like a great time. I especially love the shot of the green juniper with the blue berries, and the one with your mom in it is stunning!