Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm still here {but is anybody else?}

It's been a while. If there is anyone still reading this, pat yourself on the back for being a loyal cyberfriend. I'm lucky to have you after all I've put you through. The neglect, the waiting, the disappointment. Will you still be my friend?

There are good things to come. That's a promise. Pinky swear style.





{and if you care to know, here's what we've been up to: Ella has been potty training, Jones has been teething, Kyle has been working, and I've been trying (and failing) to keep it all together here at home while we have been entertaining visitors, fighting off nasty colds, and trying to get organized. I made some pretty aggressive resolutions with regards to my pictures and this blog, so when they kick in at some point, watch out, world }

No comments: