Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stefanie {Salt Lake City Bridal Portraits}


Meet my baby sister Stefanie.  She has amazing style, and I absolutely love her custom wedding dress and accessories.  Stunning, right? I can't wait to show you her gorgeous wedding... until then, enjoy these portraits taken at Red Butte Gardens two days before the wedding. 

Ah, dusk. You are my favorite time of day.




  


 


  








 
  
  
 
 p.s. I love it when brides use bridal portraits as an opportunity to create a whole new look. Stef's hair and bouquet looked completely different on her wedding day, and in fact, between these bridal portraits and her wedding, we completely redesigned her sleeves.


 

1 comment:

stacey said...

beautiful! i absolutely love the photos. and i still can't believe that little girl is a bride! she will always be a little girl in my eyes i think...