Monday, September 12, 2011

P Family Portraits + Three Cousins {Central Park Conservatory}


Is there anything sweeter than little girls in white dresses?  We shot at the Central Park Conservatory Garden (around 105th and 5th Ave), and I nearly died when I saw this little darling in her white dress. We shot around with her mom and dad for a bit, and then we were joined by her twin cousins who were dressed in, you guessed it, white dresses as well. Cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.  Yea, you bet we had a crowd watching these beautiful little girlies run around the gardens. 

If you've never been to the Central Park Conservatory Garden, I'm guessing these images might convince you that you need to pay a visit. Pronto.  It's one of my favorite hidden gems in the city.



1 comment:

Stefanie H. Wilson said...

Holy CUUUUUTE!
Oh my goodness I love these. You're so amazing Les!