Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Brian + Ingrid in Aruba {Honeymoon Portrait Session}

 

 








 

  
 
 

  


 



 

 

  



 

 

 

 

 




p.s.  Ingrid and Brian wanted casual portraits in Aruba that were decidedly different than their formal engagement session in NYC.  We didn't take many formal portraits, but focused on capturing the love. 

I adore this idea as an alternative to the "trash the dress" sessions some couples choose. 

I love it when clients are fully invested in collaborating with me to create the types of images they are looking for.I will often tell my clients prior to a session "my job is to capture the moments you create."  And although there are always moments where clients need a bit of direction (and of course,  steering towards the best light) it's amazing when I'm nothing more than a silent observer.

We shot at the beach, on the resort grounds, and in the open-concept hotel lobby for three totally different looks in under 30 minutes.  That made Brian very happy.

No comments: