Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lizards, Parrots, Fish, and Other Friends {Hyatt Resort, Aruba}

I know you're all just dying to see the wedding I shot in Aruba... or maybe you've forgotten about me since I haven't been posting too regularly :)  Well either way,  don't worry, I'm working on the wedding preview right now.  It's epic.  It will hands-down be the most pictures I've ever put up for one post, but I have a feeling you won't mind too much.

I don't really think that reptiles have a place in a wedding post, but I wanted to show you the friends I met in a five minute span while walked through the Hyatt resort.  Amazing, right?  I can't wait to take my kids to Aruba.  They are going to love it! 

And can someone please tell me why huge lizards don't phase me even for a second, but I am scared to death of snakes? Seems a bit odd to me.











No comments: