Sunday, October 14, 2012

At The Beach {Newport, Rhode Island}

A few weeks back I took a much-needed girls' weekend up to Newport, Rhode Island. Three of my friends and I spend two nights and three days relaxing, exploring, and eating out for every meal (which may have been the best part of the trip!)  Unfortunately, our weather wasn't exactly picture perfect, and because of the rain I didn't take as many pictures as I'd planned to, but we were just happy for several hours a day with no rain, and the sun even made an appearance on our last afternoon!  Here are a few pics from the beach right near our hotel.











Heidi and Emily


Morgan and me (the pregnant ladies)


and my daring daughter gave me a list of the things she wanted me to bring her from my trip.  Somehow I got managed to get everything on the list! I know, I know, she's so spoiled, but it was so fun for me to keep her little wishes in mind as we shopped and explored.  I combined the mermaid with the seashell necklace and she didn't seem to mind too much once she saw that sparkly mermaid. Just perfect for a 4 year-old who loves all things that sparkle and glisten.  

No comments: