Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Karan + Simar in New York City {Central Park and Lincoln Center Engagement Portraits}

Have you noticed my propensity to post ridiculous amounts of images in my "preview" posts? Well, I'm sorry, but I just can't help it.  Especially when my subject is a gorgeous, so-in-love couple in some of my favorite locations in New York City.  Throw in an perfect autumn evening where I get to shoot straight through the golden hour (best light of the day, 30 minutes prior to and after sunset), and I am one happy girl.  

And hello photogenic couple. Karan and Simar were an absolute delight to work with and photograph. One aspect of this hobby that I absolutely adore is the opportunity to meet up with total strangers for a session, and by the end, it seems like we've been friends for ages.  I love my job. 


We started our session at Bethesda Fountain in Central Park, walked through the Mall, past Sheep's Meadow, exited the park via Central Park West at W 67th, and ended at Lincoln Center after dusk.  I love how you can move quickly from one place to another in this city to capture a completely different look in a matter of minutes.  It's pretty amazing!
























































2 comments: