Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby E {Portrait of a Tiny New Yorker}

I met this beautiful mama when I was a grad student in England (this is important because those of you familiar with Oxford will see a recognizable landmark in one of these portraits), and we've been friends ever since. We were thrilled to welcome her family and their three darling boys to NYC this year, and we were even more excited to meet their darling baby girl who arrived in December.  Baby E is nearly two weeks old in these portraits, and I love how her littlest big brother kept sneaking into the frame.  I think he kind of likes her.

Our baby will be here in less than two weeks, and these portraits make so excited to hold my own little darling in my arms. 
 


 



 

 





  



P.S.  Those of you who know me well are already familiar with this random fact, but I have a mild obsession with taking portraits of newborns.  If you happen to be holding one and my camera is near, you'll be out of luck if you try to run away.  Just saying.

1 comment:

stacey said...

i wish you were around to take pictures of my babies! love these. so sweet.