Friday, February 1, 2013

My Baby Shower {01.26.2013}

While you  patiently wait for newborn pictures, I thought I'd share a few pictures from the darling breakfast baby shower my friends put together for me last weekend.  My friend Tiffany put it together, which quite astounding given that she's due to deliver twin boys about 2 weeks after I am!  I couldn't even believe it.  SO many of my wonderful friends pitched in to help, and there were about 20 of us who got together for breakfast last Saturday and just enjoyed the morning. It was lovely.  I certainly wasn't expecting a shower, but my friends brought gifts for the baby, and many contributed to a group gift that ended up being a generous gift certificate to a spa for me!  It's going to be amazing. I have the best friends.

I shamelessly brought my camera and couldn't help but capture some of the darling details before the guests arrived.  The crowd favorites were the Levain Bakery sweet rolls, the strawberry and chocolate milk bar, and the darling cake pops from NY Cake Pops (floating in a cloud, no less!).   I felt so pampered and loved, which is I guess the whole point of baby showers, right?





 

 
 

 

 


 
  
  

P.S.   Edible glitter is the coolest

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks dreamy! What nice friends you have! Such a cute shower idea, I love the cake pops in the cloud. Impressive your friend pregnant with twins can even walk at this point let alone pull this off. WOW!

stacey said...

amazing! looks so wonderful.