Friday, April 5, 2013

E & J {Portrait of Two Tiny New Yorkers}

I've always wanted to take portraits of twins, and I finally had my chance when my friend gave birth to her darling boys.  I wasn't sure what to expect, and I'll say that taking portraits of twins is harder than it looks!  It's always fun to have a new challenge.  Eventually the stars aligned and we got them both to sleep.  It was such a pleasure to capture a bit of what like life is like for this beautiful family and their three darling boys.

And as this preview features two tiny New Yorkers, there are twice as many portraits as usual.  I couldn't help myself, and I just had to share loads.  Enjoy!




 




 













 



 








 



   
 

 

 














 




And just because you're probably as curious as I was, the gorgeous heart blanket is from J. Crew. Find it HERE.


2 comments:

stacey said...

these are AMAZING. and SO beautiful. you rock.

Corinne said...

You got some great shots! Double work man.