Friday, June 21, 2013

W+S Wedding {Salt Lake City, UT}




 


 








 


 



  

























 


 
 




 
 





  









  
 


 


  













 

 


P.S. Photographs are not allowed inside the Salt Lake City Temple (or any LDS temple, for that matter).  That is why the first portraits you see are of the two lovebirds making their exit to be greeted by friends and family.

P.P.S. Yes, I am still going to blog about the reception as well.  Don't you worry.  I feel like fewer and fewer people are reading blogs these days, and so I have no qualms about using my blog as a means to give my clients what they want- giant previews!




3 comments:

stacey said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. seriously. you're amazing!!!

Kelli Burton said...

beautiful couple, beautiful photos. and mad skills for playing double duties of sis AND photographer in chief at your bro's wedding!

Brooke said...

Gorgeous! I still read your blog. There are so many things I love about this. I can't wait to see the reception! She is bea.u.ti.ful! They look so happy.